Things To Do With Kids That Don't Cost A Lot
With the current credit crunch, it might feel like there is an even bigger hole in your wallet, but the kids still need entertaining, don’t they? Here are some great ideas to keep kids amused without busting the bank.
Children can be difficult to please at the best of times, but during a recession where many parents simply do not have the money to take their children to expensive places, they can be even more difficult.
However, unknown to many parents, there are places and things to do with children that do not cost a lot, or don’t have to. Some of the ideas are listed below:
1. Take them to nature reserves. They are great places and cheap enough to get into, if you go to the right ones of course!
2. Picnic- Go to a local park and take some sandwiches, crisps and a few bits and they can run it off after.
3. Go outside and blow water bubbles. All you have to do is buy the water bubbles and will keep them amused for hours.
4. Go to the seaside. Once again take them to the sea and build sand castles or stone castles if you are in the UK!
5. Go to a local Garden Center. They might not think it’s interesting but it is. Most nowadays have fish, animals and best of all parrots! It is so cool.
6. The local library. Let the kids sit down for an hour and read some. Good education wise and tell them it is silent! At least you will get an hours peace.
Well i thought i would give a few suggestions as i was thinking about it. I do hope you have found this short article helpful but to the point and have found some things to do with your children that don’t cost a lot.