Milk Pie, Traditional Greek Dessert
This is a traditional Greek recipe, easy and very delicious!
1.5 lt milk
1 and a half cup coarsely ground semolina
2 cups of sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 orange (juice and zest)
1 lemon (juice and zest)
1. Warm the milk with the sugar.
2. Pour the semolina and stir constantly until the mixture is thick.
3. Beat the eggs and add it to the mixture.
4. Add the butter, vanilla powder, the juice and zest from the orange and lemon.
5. Stir to combine.
6. Put the mixture in a buttered baking pot, and bake it in a preheated oven, at 180C for about 1 hour.
7. If you want, decorate with powdered sugar and cinnamon.