How to tell if your man is cheating.
This article will show you signs to look for from A-Z to tell you if your man is cheating on you. And 15 things you can do to see for sure if he is cheating.
It also has a "Doubting yourself" section,and a section on "His reaction."
Do you have that nagging feeling that something is wrong one minute, and the next minute you think that you may be over-reacting and imagining things? This is a common response for women when they think their significant other may be cheating on them. Naturally, women don’t want to believe that their man is cheating on them. But you have to ask yourselves, “Do I really want the truth?” “Am I overlooking obvious signs of cheating because I am in denial?” Then women tend to ask themselves if they are just being insecure. We rationalize because we don‘t want to accuse someone of something unless we are positive of what is going on.
If you do bring your suspicions up to him, he may tell you your being possessive, a nag, imagining things, or worse. But this could also be a way where he puts the focus on you, to take the focus off himself, and throw you off track. It is a good idea not to jump the gun, but at the same time, follow your intuition. Not always, but usually when there is smoke, there is fire. And I want to mention that there also could be something else entirely different that is going on. He could have some kind of addiction such as gambling, porno, adult chat lines, or drugs.
Signs your man is cheating:
A. He is not as interested in sex as usual.
B. He is less affectionate.
C. He seems to be more reserved.
d. You find strange jewelry in your house (or underwear).
E. You are missing clothing or jewelry.
F. the items in your home are not in the places they usually are found.
G. Someone else’s hair is in your hairbrush.
H. He has a different smell on him with different cologne other than yours or his.
I. He smells like sex when he comes home.
J. He is gone a lot.
K. He is on the computer a lot and is secretive about it.
L. Look for strange numbers on his cell phone.
M. Keep an eye on him to see if he gets secretive calls that he has to go in a different room to answer them.
N. He says he gets calls from people you know, but the conversation on your end doesn’t make sense.
O. You get a lot of wrong number calls.
P. See if he is showering excessively.
Q. He hangs out with his friends excessively, and especially the single ones and womanizers.
R. He is gone all night.
S. Watch to see if he is spending money excessively.
T. Watch for hotel rooms charged on his credit card.
U. He spends money excessively on dinners when you are not with him.
V. He’s always broke and his bank account is low.
W. Look for hairs found on his clothes, in his car, or in his house that are not yours or his.
X. See if he has to go to the bathroom right away to clean-up.
Y. Notice if he seems distant to you.
Z. Look for unusually wrinkled clothes that he is wearing, or has worn.
What you can do:
1. Look in his pockets for phone numbers, condoms, adult book store cards, massage parlor cards and anything that shouldn’t be there.
2. Look on history on his computer.
3. Tell your neighbors that you think someone may be casing out your house, and ask them if they have seen anyone near your house that isn’t usually there.
4. Look at his cell phone and home phone bill.
5. Look at the numbers called on his cell phone, the quick call numbers, and the phone call numbers on calls he has received.
6. Don’t wear cologne for a week and see if you smell women’s cologne on him.
7. Hide a camera and tape recorder in his office, home, and car.
8. Follow him yourself, or have a friend follow him.
9. Ask your friends if they have seen him with someone else, and have them call you when they see him at all.
10. Keep an eye on his face book and twitter account and any other account that he has that you may be able to get leads from.
11. Get into his email if possible.
12. Go on line and try to get into any adult chat accounts that he has.
13. Think of a reason to call his work, to see if he really is there.
14. Offer to meet him on his lunch hour or right after work.