A Friend is Treasure to Cheer
It is not yet too late to make-up with your friend. It would depend on your willingness.
Grab your relationship before losing it
For friends in trouble these points might help to resolve the disputes between you and your friends.
- Know your friend well and it is not necessarily his/her life story or his family background.
- Know some of his likes and dislikes. Is he an introverted person – who loves the inner world or an extrovert who goes with nature? After all those years of dating with him or her – you could imagine how thoughtful your friend is about you.
- When there is a quarrel between you and your friend, keep calm. Listen and take in all he says.
- When you are alone, think about what caused the conflict between you and your friend. Try to scan some possibilities to retrieve or refresh the situation.
- On a sheet of paper write down all that happened. Maybe you could find something wrong. Maybe you or he made a mistake and caused the quarrel.
- In a day or two, send your friend a card, a letter, text or make a call. Tell your friend that you wanted him for some quiet moments.
- Make some friendly moves to see him personally. Don’t wait for some weeks. Time is gold in recovering a dispute.
- Better, if he has given you some presents (caps, t-shirts or anything) use it, wear it on the day you would see him. He would be grateful to see you are wearing them.
- Be the first to mention the problem. Explain all your worries. Ask him or her what are the chances to start over again. Say sorry. Open your heart to him.
- Show him that love and trust are still in you. You care and understand for him. By doing these things his or her sympathy would be yours and surely your relationship with your friend would be closer, warmer and you would enjoy again being together.
To read my previous article visit The Summer Capital of Philippines: Baguio City
If you wanted to write and earn Join Wikinut Community. It is one of the best publishing sites for your online writing.
My favorite Saying: “Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.” I am a father of 3 for 25 years, OFW for 17 years, a Blogger, sometimes a Poet, Self-motivated and Professional by experience. You can call me Paul or Pruel. I am friendly animal but can kick you off when it is needed. LOL. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interests me under the merciless sun.